Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy 1st Day of Fall!

Fall is finally in the air with today being the first official day of the season!  I love this season and am so excited to experience it in Charlotte for the first time!  Some of my favorite things about fall, in no particular order, are the following:

Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
  

Fall Scarves!

Pumpkin Cheesecake!

Fall Scented Candles!  Some of my favorites that I stock up on at Bath & Body Works when they have their 2 for $20 sale on 3 wick candles are Leaves, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Cider Lane, and Spiced Cider.  You can find these candles burning practically every day during the fall in the Misra household!  In addition to candles, I recently discovered Air Wick's new Sweet Vanilla & Pumpkin plug in that can be found in our hallways :) 

Beautiful change of leaves scenery!

Football!



Pumpkin patches & haunted hayrides!

Half Marathons! I signed up to the run the Thunder Road 1/2 Marathon in Charlotte on November 17th!

Harvest time at wineries! 



Speaking of harvest time at wineries, Rup & I are off to Asheville for the weekend to tour the Biltmore estate & winery and explore downtown Asheville with our friends Chris & Kandi! In addition to the Biltmore winery's harvest party, mansion and garden tour, good food, & football, I will be taking Chris & Kandi's engagement pictures for them somewhere on the Biltmore property.  I'm so excited to be able to do this for them and to make a whole weekend out of it in Asheville! More to come about our weekend soon :) 

Stay tuned for some updates about changes we've made at our place to get ready for the fall season :) I may or may not have been sick with bronchitis for a week which called for a lot of fluids & "bed rest" so I may or may not have taken that time to decorate our place and get it ready for Fall...just sayin' :) 

What are some of your favorite things about fall? 


No comments:

Post a Comment