Friday, December 21, 2012

10 things I love about Winter

In honor of the first day of winter and the fact that the world did not end (haha like it was really going to...) I'd like to share my top 10 favorite things about Winter. And that is saying a lot because Winter is my least favorite season.  These are in no particular order: 

1) Sequins & Glitter

2) Hot Chocolate & S'mores

3) Christmas Ornaments


4)Snowflakes (although I'd really rather not be outside in the snow)

5) Eggnog & Holiday Beverages



6) Tacky Christmas Sweaters & Lights (both in the non-tacky form are fun as well!)


7) Chunky infinity scarves

8) Spending time with Family 


9) Holiday Candles (my favorites are Bath & Body Works 3 wick candles....Tis the Season, Cinnamon & Clove Buds, Twinkling Night, Holiday, & Frosted Cranberry) 

10) Boots Boots Boots! (to go with the chunky infinity scarves)


Happy Winter ya'll! Lets hope for a quick and blizzard/snow free one, I'm so ready for Spring already :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment