One day during a group text conversation my girlfriends Sherri, Anna, and I accidentally started a book club. Really it came down to Anna wanting a reason to get the girls together over a few bottles of wine, Sherri wanting a reason to ready Fifty Shades of Grey, & me wanting a reason to read more books. All of a sudden each of us was inviting a couple extra girls, Anna was eager to host, and we picked a date that worked for the three of us hoping it would work for others too. And there you have it, I have just joined a monthly book club and made a few extra friends. This month's book was Fifty Shades of Grey.
I'd say we spent 30 minutes discussing the book and 90 minutes socializing - drinking wine and eating hor d'oeuvres :)
The book for March's book club meeting which incidentally I am hosting is The Art of Racing in the Rain, stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment