Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Drs. Patel!

Wedding season 2013 kicked off on March 23 for us when we attended the wedding of one of my pharmacy school friends in High Point, NC.  Seema and Vaibhav's relationship reminds me of my relationship with Swarup in some ways.  The two met while they were in pharmacy and medical school and graduated at the same time.  Then they did long distance for a little less than a year while Vaibhav started neurosurgery residency in San Antonio, TX and Seema got licensed and started working for Rite Aid in High Point/Greensboro, NC.  Seema packed up her life and moved to San Antonio to be with her new husband just a couple days after they got married.  I'm so glad that they can finally be together :) Their wedding was a great time for us to catch up with friends too!  I was so excited to see my old pharmacist I worked with at Rite Aid in Richmond as an Intern since Seema had interned at the same store as me.  

Carter & Nelson were so much fun to hang out with!

This is just moments after they got married - beautiful couple! 

Carter & I :) She was an awesome mentor and teacher thru pharmacy school. 

Seema and Vaibhav sharing their first dance as a married couple <3

With the newlyweds!

My handsome date for the day :) 

The Rite Aid #1879 gals!

Congrats Seema & Vaibhav, we wish you a wonderful and happy blessed life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment