A couple weekends ago we traveled to Richmond to see one of my close friends from pharmacy school get married!
This handsome guy was my lovely date for the weekend...
To see Amber walk down the aisle...
She was stunning!
One of the best parts of the weekend in addition to seeing Amber & Shane tie the knot was being reunited with all of my girlfriends from pharmacy school, I've missed them so so so much!
Joyce & I
Ashley, Joyce, & I
Here is the end of Amber & Shane's first dance as a married couple :)
And immediately after Amber had to have her dress busseled while she flashed me a beautiful smile :)
Some group shots of the pharmacy girls:
Here we are with the newlyweds!
So glad we got to see my best friend Jess & her boyfriend Steve :)
So many great memories from pharmacy school with all of these ladies, so glad I could see so many of my best friends in the same place all together despite our busy work schedules, love you so much!
Congratulations Amber & Shane!






No comments:
Post a Comment