Thursday, November 22, 2012

Things I am grateful for

On this Thanksgiving Day I wanted to take a moment to really think about all the things I am so grateful for in my life.  

The thing I am most grateful for is my husband.  He is my soulmate and my best friend in life.  I thank God everyday for putting him in my life not knowing what I did to deserve this man.  There is no one else I'd rather spend my life with and no one else who could compliment me the way he does.  We are Team Misra the invincible :) 

Next thing I am grateful for which is a very close second to my husband is my family.  Without my parents I would not be the person I am today.  Without my brother I would be lost.  And marriage not only gave me a husband I am so proud of and in love with, but a second set of parents I can call family.  Family is everything to me.  <3

Third, I am so grateful for our puppy Bella.  She has truly become a member of our family and our life would be so different without her.  I never understood why people were so attached to their pets until I met Bella.  She truly makes our days more bright and us more happy :)

There are many more things I am thankful for such as the roof above our heads, our educations and careers, the food on our tables, the friends who make up our support system, etc.  but the above three make up the pillars in my life that make me thankful and appreciate what I have.  

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment