Friday, June 21, 2013

5 Things I Love About Summer!

Often in the south, spring and summer blend together because sometimes we don't even really get spring due to the crazy weather of the south.  So some of my favorite things about summer are the same as my favorite things about spring :)  Here they are in no particular order:

1) The Beach - hopefully we'll get to make a couple trips out to the Carolina beaches this summer!

2) Pedicures - More a year round activity for me but we all get to show them off in the summer :) 

3) Summer Candles - Also more of a year round thing for me but how awesome is it to make your whole place smell like the beach or tropical beverages?! Caribbean Escape is by far my favorite summertime candle!

4) Grilling by the pool - Lucky for us we start this in early spring and go into late fall thanks to the lovely NC weather but most of our grilling happens in the summer, we love experimenting with new burger recipes and meat marinades all the time!

5) Summer beverages - Remember those tropical drinks I mentioned earlier? Love those during the summertime, especially poolside! Thanks to pinterest I have a huge selection of tropical drink recipes to work with :) 


I kept this list short at 5 because all of the things from my spring list pretty much still apply!

Happy Summer Ya'll :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment