Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Anniversary #2

A lot has happened since my last post.  On Saturday I finally moved to Charlotte and am loving it here!  The movers will not be delivering my things until this coming weekend unfortunately but I've been getting by just fine with things I packed in my car.  I've had fun exploring my surrounding areas and figuring out the roads and where things are.  Some things to mention: our place is less than a mile from an awesome mall (yay!), a super Target, and several restaurants like On the Border and PF Changs :) I've been working on several Pinterest inspired projects for our new place that I can't wait to reveal.  I've spent a lot of time with our friends Brad (who will be Rup's co-worker at CMC) and his fiance Sherri (they just got engaged this past weekend!), they have been absolutely wonderful and have taken good care of me during this transition.  We are so lucky to have such good friends here already.  Sherri also got me to join Arrichion, the hot yoga studio she goes to and I absolutely LOVE the place and how each class makes me feel.  More about the move and our new place in later posts once we are all settled in and have all our things but now for the important stuff!

Today is a very special day, it marks the date of our 2nd wedding anniversary <3  I don't know where the time has gone because the first two years of wedded bliss have just flown right by!  We are so excited that our long distance relationship is finally coming to an end and we are going to be able to spend more time together (like a normal married couple!).  We are so lucky to have found each other and are truly blessed.  




Presenting for the first time..... Dr. and Mrs. Misra!!! 

This was our first dance to "Lucky" by Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz

Tomorrow is my first day of work at Rite Aid in Charlotte as a Grad Intern, I'm a little nervous but excited for this transition.  All of my hard work in pharmacy school has finally paid off!  Wish me luck for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment