Welcome to my blog! After 2 years of a long distance marriage and 4 years of pursuing pharmacy school and residency training 600 miles apart, my husband and I are finally moving to and settling down in Charlotte, NC together. We are very excited about beginning a new chapter in our life together and thought we'd share with our friends and family! This journey officially started this past weekend as I graduated from pharmacy school in front of my husband, family, and close friends. The whirlwind weekend of emotion was just the start to our exciting journey we are about to begin in Charlotte.
My in-laws flew all the way down from Michigan just for the day to watch me graduate.
My proud husband. We are the Drs. Misra now :)
Couldn't have gotten thru pharmacy school without these girlfriends.
Without these people (my parents, brother, and husband) in my life I would not be where I am today.
Dr. Swati Misra or Swati Misra, PharmD
I hope you continue to follow our journey together. More to come regarding our big move very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment