Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

I am so excited about the 4th of July this year!!!  My hubby and I are finally together in a new city ready to start our lives together and we are spending this year's 4th poolside grilling with some of our good friends here in Charlotte.  There will hopefully be some pinterest inspired concoctions!  More to come on the celebrations later - this is turning out to be a week of celebrations which will require a separate blog post in itself.  

A special shout-out goes to my mom.  Every 4th of July is a very special day for her and our family because she immigrated to the USA to join my dad on July 4th 29 years ago!!!  I am so grateful that my parents decided to start a life here and am even more grateful for the absolutely wonderful life they have given me for the past 26 years.  They have taught me the value and product of hard work in leading by example and I can only hope to accomplishment half of what they have in my lifetime. 




I hope everyone has a safe and fun filled 4th!


No comments:

Post a Comment