Well here she is!!!
On Wednesday last week we drove to Raleigh to pick up our little precious Bella-boo who had flown all the way from Oklahoma to be her new family :) Rup and I spent many years of long distance flying to see each other so how appropriate that Bella would arrive on an airplane to see us!
Our friends Kandi & Chris went with us, they are super experienced with dogs and it was nice to have them with us! Chris was working in Greensboro for the week so Kandi, Rup, and I picked him up in Greensboro and stopped at a couple wineries along the way to Raleigh, it was so much fun!
Here we are at Grove Winery & Vineyard
This one is at Iron Gate Winery
After stopping for dinner at a delicious Mongolian BBQ place and Coldstone for dessert we finally picked our baby up at the airport! And of course I have a million pictures of her...
This is our first family picture together :)
Bella snuggling up to her dad
Kisses for mommy
A little overwhelmed by all the love in the car ride home
She loves this throw pillow! And even though daddy doesn't let her get on it, I do when he's not paying attention...
How can you get mad at this face for sleeping on the throw pillow
She has some fine dining china as her grandpa called it
She loves playtime with daddy
You know she is my girl when she loves laying in purses (and she's into shoes too!) She especially liked aunt Melissa's purse this time.
"Ya I know I'm cute, so watcha lookin at?"
All the playing wears her out really fast. Eat. Play. Pee. Poop. Sleep. Repeat.
Lounge time while mommy & daddy watch tv
Spoiled with all her toys!
While she is definitely a handful, I wouldn't give her back or trade her for a single thing. Rup & I are enjoying and getting used to puppyhood. It's been quite an adjustment but we love Bella to death :)








No comments:
Post a Comment