As I said last week how I couldn't wait to support my husband on his first day of work the way he supported me on mine last Saturday, today was his day! After 4 years of medical school followed by 4 years of an Emergency Medicine residency, my husband finally went to work as an ER attending today for the first time! He is currently still at work so I don't have any news on how his day is going but I am certain he is doing just fine. He has worked so hard for this career and I know that he is prepared for his new job. I am a very proud wife today :)
Here is my handsome husband before leaving for his first attending shift today :)
These are the new scrubs I got him for his new job and surprised him with, he absolutely loves them!
Life is so exciting for both of us right now with new jobs, a new puppy on the way (in 3 days!!!), a new place (more pictures to come soon), new friends, and a new city. Our life seems so perfect right now, we are so blessed, lucky, and HAPPY!
Speaking of a new city, here are some of my favorite photos of Charlotte:
I cannot take any credit for any of these photos but I do plan on scoping out some places to photograph the Charlotte skyline at some point in the near future!




.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment